Monday, January 09, 2006

Can We All Get Along?


Guess I hit a sore spot with Bill Christofferson and Brian Fraley. Sorry guys, I think you may have missed my point. I was merely pointing out the inherent limitations of political consultant blogging. I meant no disrespect. You both are fine individuals with insight who are absolutely worth reading.

I've never argued against having a point of view -- we obviously all need one if we are to have anything meaningful to say. You each have some patron restraints on your takes. Not a big deal. Perhaps I shouldn't even have mentioned it. I hope we can move beyond this and remain pals.

There should be an honest attempt at the reconciliation of differences before resorting to combat.
Jimmy Carter

Comments:
All is forgiven. But, just to be clear, I have no patrons. I no longer work for any candidates, although I do some issue advocacy work. That's what has freed me up to say what I think and not worry about it splashing up on some candidate I work for.

I remain a yellow dog Democrat, however.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?