Sunday, February 19, 2006

Don't worry, I am still here.


Don't worry, I am still here. Thanks for all of your expressions of concern wondering if there might be any connection between my disrespect of Islam and my brief absence from blogging. I have not yet been kidnapped or killed for my infidel ways. Although a handful of state capitol staffers and legislators would apparently like to make that happen. I would encourage my enemies at the capitol and in the Muslim world to control your tempers. Be assured that I still believe in your free speech rights regardless of how embassies you burn or cats you own. Hopefully, we can all talk more tomorrow. It should be an interesting week.

Comments:
If the Capitol Police haul you off to Qom for the ritual execution, I call dibs on the photo album (unless, of course, it's me that's hauled off :-)

Seriously, glad to see you back among the blogging.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?